Contribute Your Best Work For DogFoodiez– (Guest Post)
How can you become a Dog foodiez contributor?
- Write a post with insanely useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from this?’
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
- Send us a pitch only if you are a blogger with your own blog.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- No freelancers or staff-writers, please.
- If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us.
How to contact us
Please send an email to the Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org. Start the Subject line with GUEST POST (in ALL CAPS).
- Tell us briefly who you are.
- State the title of your proposed post.
- Outline the topic with bullet points.
- Include 1 or 2 links to other WTD articles that you will use to supplement your points.
- Tell us how WTD readers would benefit from your post.
- Add a couple of links to your best posts.
Once we’ve accepted your post proposal, please set up your post as a Google doc on Google drive and share the post with email@example.com. Please don’t be upset if we recommend some changes–we want your post to be successful. The post may be edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.
Your post must:
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Have a conclusion.
- Have a call to action for readers after the conclusion.
- Be 800 – 1500 words long.
- Be written in the style of writing we prefer.
- Have links to at least 2 posts already published on Write to Done.
- Have an author bio at the end (about 40 words). You can link to your blog and a product of yours that is offered free to WTD readers. Please send us the links and we will add them. A sample author bio is: Eugene Writegood is a writing coach and blogs at yourblogaddress.com, a blog about bold and fearless writing. Grab his free eBook, Blahdiblah.
- Have a killer title.
- Offer links to a few suggested images in your pitch email. A
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- If your post includes images, send them to us as attachments, indicating where in the text they should be located.
- Be prepared to respond to comments.
- Change the font or the font color, or use <span>, or <br> tags.
- Include affiliate links.
- Attach images to the post.
Thanks again for your interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
If you have read and all of the guidelines above, here is how you can submit your article.
Send your post title to : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or Below